It’s time to get to know Ana Golja!
The 24-year-old actress is the star of the hot new movie The Cuban, which is out on VOD today. Ana stars as a naïve pre-med student who gets her first job in a nursing home when an unexpected friendship with Luis, an elderly Cuban musician, reignites her love of music and changes her life forever. Luis is played by Louis Gossett Jr. Be sure to check out this film!
In addition, you may recognize Ana from her work in Degrassi: Next Class.
Ana has a huge future ahead of her in Hollywood, and we got the chance to catch up with her and learn a bit more. Check out her 10 fun facts…
- 1. I was born to Albanian parents, with origins in Spain, Greece and Germany.
- 2. I started dancing when I was 5 because I was inspired by Shirley Temple.
- 3. I’m a big fan of classic movies (TCM all day, every day!).
- 4. Potatoes are my favourite food — any shape or form.
- 5. I have a phobia of clowns and all insects!
Click inside for more fun facts from Ana Golja…
- 6. I was home schooled in 7th grade and through all of high school.
- 7. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the FIRST time when I was 15 (on the set of Clue).
- 8. I have 2 pets: a dog named Coco and a parrot named Papaguya.
- 9. I have four generations of women living under one roof(myself, mom, grandmother and great grandmother).
- 10. I’m also a classically trained mezzo-soprano.
Source: Read Full Article