Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox
Prince Harry has turned into a 'baller' who hangs out with tech billionaires, a source says.
The Duke of Sussex is reportedly used to "being the star in the room" as he knocks about with the extremely wealthy – but not famous – LA elite.
"He's not in with the showbiz lot as people would expect," the source told the Mail on Sunday.
"Rather than spending time with Adele or James Corden, Harry and Meghan are hanging with the LA rich set: owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.
"He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.
"Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He's usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he's the one everyone flocks to."
The Duke reportedly makes use of an ultra-exclusive and lavish private airport service called The Private Suite to get around. The company sent a luxury Chevrolet SUV when he landed at LAX from London earlier this month.
The PS service is one step up from first class and one step down from using a private jet, and is run by Gavin de Becker, who has been widely reported as running Harry and Meghan's security at their home in Montecito.
Becker is known as the 'bodyguard to the stars' and his discreet company is known to hire former staff from the Israeli secret service Mossad.
Meanwhile, it has emerged that Meghan was in discussions with Netflix about her animated television show in 2018, when she was still a working member of the Royal Family.
The series, called Pearl, was announced last week as part of the Duke and Duchess's deal with the streaming platform, which was signed in Sept 2020.
It comes after Prince Harry told Oprah Winfrey in their televised interview earlier this year that such multimillion dollar deals were "never the intention" but suggested their hand was forced when his family cut them off financially after they relocated abroad.
But the animated series had been in the pipeline for several years, The Daily Telegraph has confirmed.
The series will focus on the "heroic adventures" of a 12-year-old girl who is inspired by a variety of influential women from history.
"Like many girls her age, our heroine Pearl is on a journey of self-discovery as she tries to overcome life's daily challenges," the Duchess said in a statement.
Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!
Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…
Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!
Sign up here
Netflix said the series was created by Meghan, who will serve as an executive producer.
During their Winfrey interview, the Sussexes insisted that the lucrative deals they have signed with both Netflix and Spotify were "never part of the plan".
The couple's team insisted that any discussions with Netflix dating back to 2018 were exclusively about the Pearl project.
Source: Read Full Article