When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Disney Plus is available for $6.99 a month or an annual rate of $69.99 a year.
- In March 2021, the monthly price will increase to $7.99 and the yearly cost will rise to $79.99.
- Subscribers get ad-free access to thousands of movies and TV shows, including titles from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic.
- There's also a bundle option with Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month.
- See also: Disney Plus offers gift subscriptions for new subscribers — here's how to buy one for the Disney fan in your life
Read everything else you should know about Disney Plus here:
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know about Disney's ad-free streaming service
- All the new movies you can watch on Disney Plus — from the live-action 'Lady and the Tramp' to holiday comedy 'Noelle'
- All the new shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from 'The Mandalorian' to new Pixar shorts
- All the kids' movies you can stream on Disney Plus — from 'Snow White' to 'Frozen'
- All the new kids' shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from 'Vampirina' to the new reboot of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'
- All the Marvel movies and shows you can stream on Disney Plus — from 'Iron Man' to the new 'Loki'
- Every single Star Wars movie will be available on Disney Plus
- All the Pixar films and shorts you can stream on Disney Plus — from 'Toy Story' to 'Inside Out'
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article