Written by Stylist Team
Don’t miss out on this week’s magazine, available to download now.
Who’s missing Stylist magazine? Us too. But no need to worry – this week’s issue is now available to download on your iOS and Android devices.
You can expect to find Louis Theroux’s lockdown documentary bucket list (a couple of his recommendations were a bit surprising, but also give us a glimpse into the brilliant mind of Louis, and we’re loving it); a dermatologist answers your pressing skincare concerns (‘isolation skin’ is a thing, apparently); and three women with a challenging mental illness share how lockdown life is affecting them.
In issue 508 you will also find:
• The Style List: 30 little ways to bring more joy into your life
• Trend on Trial: our beauty team ask whether Jason Wu’s perky peach blusher is the boost we all need right now, or not
• 5-minute philosopher: After Life’s Jo Hartley answers life’s big questions
• Our columnist Billie Bhatia discusses desperately missing her handbag
• We learn how to bake a delicious, no effort dinner (and use cheese like you’ve never used it before…)
• And there’s loads more packed in there, too. Download it and have a look for yourself!
Pricing for our digital magazine starts at just 99p for a single issue, or £21.99 for a full year’s subscription (that’s 50p an issue). All you have to do is download the Stylist magazine app from either the Apple store or Google Play and choose this week’s cover from the list and you’re ready to go. Remember to turn on notifications so you never miss an issue again…
Source: Read Full Article