SAINSBURY'S shoppers can save 10p a litre on fuel when they next shop at the supermarket – but you must spend £60 or more.
The retailer is offering customers a saving on their petrol, diesel or LPG when they do a shop between Thursday 18 and Tuesday July 23, 2019.
To be eligible, savvy shoppers will need to spend over £60 on groceries in one single transaction – although this can be done online, as well as in store.
Once at the checkout, customers will receive their money-off coupon along with their receipt.
While Sainsbury's online shoppers will receive their coupon with their grocery delivery – as long as their order also arrives by Tuesday 23 July.
You then have 14 days to redeem your coupon at one of the supermarket's 306 petrol stations.
Save 10p per litre on fuel at Sainsbury's
AS well as needing to spend £60 or more at Sainsbury's, there are some T&Cs shoppers should be aware of:
- Open to UK residents aged 16 or over
- One fuel coupon to be issued per single qualifying supermarket store or online grocery transaction. Excludes centrals and locals.
Transaction of £60 or over (excluding delivery charge and after any discounts have been applied) made until Tuesday July 23 2019 inclusive.
Online offer applies to groceries only. Offer applies to groceries online deliveries made by Tuesday July 23 2019.
- Coupon is valid for 14 days from date of issue. Validity date is printed on coupon.
- Qualifying spend excludes spirits and liqueurs, fuel, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, travel money, phonecards, e-topup, PayPoint payments, charity products, carrier bags, cafe transactions and car park tickets.
- Fuel coupon entitles 10p off each full litre, up to a maximum amount of 100 litres per single transaction. One vehicle per customer only.
Discount available on one individual purchase of petrol, diesel or LPG for one vehicle, per coupon. Only one "money off" fuel coupon can be used per vehicle.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Photocopied coupons will not be accepted.
- Fuel coupon is only valid at Sainsbury’s branded forecourts.
- Fuel coupon is not valid for Pay@Pump transactions.
- Fuel coupon not valid at the following stores which are Pay@Pump only: Hazel Grove, Hawick, Whitehouse Farm, Livingston, Dartmouth, Ely, Sudbury and Faversham.
- Sainsbury’s reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Coupons are, and shall remain, the property of Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd.
- Sainsbury’s cannot take responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of coupons.
- Standard terms and conditions apply to online purchases.
- Northern Ireland only: Customers spending the qualifying amount, who have separate till receipts from both alcohol and grocery tills, purchased no more than 45 minutes apart, must speak to a store colleague and be able to show both receipts to qualify for promotion.
Be careful though as the coupon is not valid at Pay@Pump tills and it can only be redeemed against a maximum of 100 litres.
Use Sainsbury's store locator tool to find your nearest shop.
It's not the first time Sainsbury's has launched an offer allowing its customers to get money off their fuel.
Last month, the retailer ran exactly the same deal.
Supermarkets slashed the price of fuel by up to 4p per litre last month – allowing motorists to cut their costs too.
This came after falling wholesale costs saw a 3p cut too.
But it's worth searching around for deals on petrol – drivers spend a massive £56,000 on it during their lifetime.
Source: Read Full Article