SPOILER ALERT – Do not continue reading if you don’t want to know what happened on The Masked Singer!
There are only two more episodes left on The Masked Singer and someone was just sent home after the top five performed on the latest episode.
TOP FOUR REVEALED: Click here to see which celebs remain on the show!
During the semi-finals round, Kitty was eliminated from the competition.
Need a refresher on the clues? See below!
- Said she wants to wipe the slate clean and reinvent herself. People don’t think of her as the person she’s become, but as the person she once was.
- Writes poems and directs horror movies
- Didn’t have a ton of friends growing up
- Pirates were shown fighting
- The cat masks has two different colored eyes
- Loves to sew
- A little red riding hood cape is shown
Click inside to find who was under the mask…
JUDGES GUESSED: Kristen Bell, Haylie Duff, Christina Ricci, Lea Michele, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale
OUR GUESS: Singer Jackie Evancho – she is known as the little girl from America’s Got Talent, but has grown up into a woman now. She is from Pittsburgh, hence the Pirates clue. She’s always loved to sew. She played Little Red Riding Hood in her school play in 2009!
WHO WAS IT?
It was Jackie Evancho!
Source: Read Full Article