Married At First Sight groom Luke Worley has revealed he will be making a shock return to the E4 show this week alongside his bride, Jay Howard.
The Essex boy was given the boot by the programme's bosses earlier in the series following a violent altercation with co-star, Jordan Gayle. In dramatic scenes last month, viewers watched with bated breath as the 31-year old went knocking on Jordan's apartment door only to end up pushing him, with the pair finding themselves in a heated brawl.
The argument kicked off after Luke accused Jordan of trying to "ruin" his marriage with Jay, also 31, over comments he made at a previous dinner party. And Luke only made his situation worse by issuing several threats to Jordan on social media afterwards, prompting Channel 4 to take action.
READ MORE:E4 MAFS UK groom Paul shares doubts about future with Tasha ahead of 'biggest twist yet'
READ MORE:E4 MAFS UK star Laura Vaughan breaks silence after brutal Arthur Poremba dumping
Now, however, the controversial cast member has taken to Instagram to reveal the "good news" of his comeback.
Luke told his 154,000 Instagram followers in a video message: "So that the good news is, even though it was in the press last week or the week before that I was banned from the reunion, that isn't this reunion, that's another reunion that I have been banned from. This reunion was filmed before and it goes out on Wednesday and Thursday this week, so me and Jay are back on your screens Wednesday and Thursday.
"So you're going to see if we're still together and you're going to see a whole rundown of our relationship, so definitely tune in." Luke captioned the clip: "We are back baby!! Me and Jay are back on your screens this week! Episodes this Wednesday and Thursday [November 15 and 16]. Did you miss us?"
Many fans appeared to be pleased with the news, meanwhile, with one responding: "Yaaaaaaaaaay! Best couple on their by far! It’s been boring without you too, especially since Roz and Thomas left too." Another wrote: "You shouldn't be banned from any reunion. I'm so glad you are back fir this weeks one's."
A third added: "You should never have left! Treated very unfairly in my opinion!" And a fourth said: "Hell yes!! You pair carried this series! Have missed your faces."
Have you joined Threads? Follow Daily Star to keep up to date on all things showbiz here
It comes after Luke accused Jordan of cheating on his bride Erica Roberts in a nightclub, something that hasn't been mentioned on the show whatsoever. Jordan denied the accusation and claimed his foe would be fined £10,000 for breaching his contract with the broadcaster.
Speaking to The Mirror, Jordan said: "This false accusation is coming from a man who is desperately trying to ruin my relationship because he wrongly feels like I ruined his. Luke has breached his contract for everyone to see and will be fined £10,000 for revealing a spoiler. Anyone who knows the situation knows what he is saying is not correct but he is this bothered about me that he's just cost himself £10,000 to try and ruin my relationship with a false accusation."
For more of the latest showbiz and TV news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here
Source: Read Full Article